Our church, built in 1953, includes the nave, choir, sanctuary, organ chamber, sacristy, vesting, music room, kitchen, and Sunday school classrooms. The parish hall/Sunday school building was added in 1970.
In 2012, the Callahan Center was constructed to house the rector’s office, administrative/staff offices, meeting rooms, nursery, a children's chapel and a reception area. Furthermore, St. Margaret’s Community Outreach Program operates from the Callahan Center to provide for the unmet needs of the poor and disadvantaged and provide those families and individuals opportunities which will enable them to address and overcome the causes of poverty in their lives. The Callahan Center was built with sustainability in mind, and we were excited to receive EarthCraft Light Commercial Certification for environmentally responsible design and construction practices.
Recently, we acquired an adjacent property of a house and land. Known as the Bass House after the family that built it, the home is presently being used as temporary housing for our interim rector.
All of these buildings are situated on a very attractive, well-maintained campus grounds. The junior warden is responsible for building and grounds along with the vestry and church volunteers.